Why Human Services Nonprofits, and What I Do for Them
We can’t afford to wait for someone else to change the world. We need to do it now.
That’s why I’ve been an active donor and participant in all manner of charitable causes.
Many aspects of a successful website need ongoing attention from a copywriting specialist. I will apply SEO copywriting techniques and create effective content in any of the following areas where your website needs to improve or expand:
- E-newsletters – Need content for a newsletter? Have a Subscription List you aren’t using? I will provide ongoing content and keep readers tied to your page.
- Email Campaigns — Have a subscriber list but it’s not helping your fundraising efforts like you want? Targeted email campaigns can help increase donations, attract volunteers, and spread the word about the work your charity does.
- Email auto-responders — When visitors sign up to receive your newsletter, do they get an email response? Does it sound like a human being wrote it? These auto-response emails are often your first impression to a potential donor. I’ll write one that makes them feel good about signing up for your newsletter.
- Subscription Pages — Want more visitors to sign up for a newsletter? An effective subscription page can make or break this crucial step.
- Donation pages — When someone tries to donate on your site, is it simple? Too much confusion will not only hamper your fundraising efforts, but may generate negativity toward your non-profit on social media. Avoid turning people off who already want to give.
- Home Page and Key Supporting pages — The first page many people see. What should it say? How should it be laid out? You need a professional who understands SEO (Search Engine Optimization) copywriting to write your home page.
- SEO tools and tips — SEO is key to driving traffic to your site. This affects every page on your site. Get a professional copywriter who won’t miss this crucial website feature.
- Blog posts/Stories/Testimonials — I’ve been published by major newspapers. It’s all about quality writing, having lots of substance with few words. Your content sells your brand. You need a good writer to produce your content. And well-written stories about the work your charity does are what win the hearts of your readers — and leads them to give.
Contact me and we can discuss how to increase your fundraising and your other needs, and have a greater impact in the world.